Absentee Ballot Request

Did you know that if you are a registered voter you can request your ballots for the year? Simply fill out the absentee ballot request form and mark all of the boxes under the election section. We will mail a ballot to you for each election you are eligible for. We need a new form every year.

2018 Absentee Request Form

Steps for requesting an absentee ballot:

  1. Fill out all of the required fields.
  2. Sign the request.
  3. Submit request to the Twin Falls County Clerk’s Office.

bringidvotelCompleted requests may be faxed to 208-736-4182 or mailed to:

P.O. Box 126
Twin Falls, ID 83303

Requests may also be hand delivered to the Clerk’s Office at County West.

Federal Voting Assistance Program – information for citizens and military voters overseas.