To register to vote in Idaho you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Have resided in Idaho and in the county for thirty (30) days prior to the day of election
- Be at least 18 years old.
You cannot register to vote in Idaho if:
- You have been convicted of a felony and have not yet had your civil rights restored
How to register to vote:
- Click here to print your Idaho Voter Registration Form or pick one up from the County Clerk’s office
- Mail the completed form to:ATTN: ELECTIONS
PO Box 126
Twin Falls, ID 83303
- The county elections office will mail you a verification letter to let you know that your registration was received.
If mailed, the registration card must be postmarked by the 25th day before an election.