630 Addison Avenue West, Second Floor
P.O. Box 88
Twin Falls, ID 83303-0088
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM excluding legal Holidays
NOTICE: First half of the 2015 taxes are due December 20, 2015
There are multiple ways in which you can make your property tax payment.
- You can mail in your tax payments. When mailing in your payment please include the stub from your tax bill or a parcel number for each parcel you are paying. To be considered on time, all mail must receive a cancellation date on or before the due date. The Twin Falls County Treasurer’s Office mailing address is:
TWIN FALLS COUNTY TREASURER
P O BOX 88
TWIN FALLS, ID 83303-0088
- You can bring in your tax payment in person to the Twin Falls County Treasurer’s Office. To be considered on time, all payments must be received before 5:00pm on or before the due date. The Treasurer’s Office is located at:
630 ADDISON AVE W
TWIN FALLS, ID 83301
We are on the second floor of the farthest east building. It is best to use the east entrance off Martin Street.
- You can drop off your payment in our drop box. The Twin Falls County drop box is located at 630 Addison Ave W, Twin Falls, Idaho, North entrance. The drop box is for payments made with checks only. To be considered on time, all payments must be received before 5:00pm on or before the due date.
- You can pay your taxes online. To be considered on time, all payments must be received on or before the due date. You can pay by Debit Card, Credit Card or E-Check (Electronic Check) at:
- You can set up your Online Bill Pay to pay your taxes*. When you set up your Bill Pay payment, you will use your parcel number for the account number. For the payment address, you will use: P O BOX 88, TWIN FALLS, ID 83303-0088. If you have any questions setting up your payment you can contact your bank for help.To be considered on time, all payments must be received on or before the due date.
*REMEMBER that Online Payments are posted on the day they are received. Please pay attention to payment dates around due dates. If your payment is received after the due date it will be considered late. It is recommended that you make your payment well in advance of the due date.
Twin Falls County has installed a drop box on the North side of County West by the revolving door. Anything dropped into the drop box after 5:00 PM won’t be posted until the next business day. Do not place cash in the drop box.