Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of paying your taxes over the internet.
In order to process your payment, Point & Pay, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the type of payment method used.
Debit Card: $3.95 per transaction
Credit Card: 2.50% per transaction
E-Check: $2.00 per transaction
- If your transaction is declined, your bank may have set a maximum daily limit on your debit card account. You will need to contact your bank to determine what the maximum amount is and if they will increase your limit.
- If paying taxes on a warrant of distraint please contact the Sheriff’s Office directly at 208-733-4042 before making a payment.
To pay by Debit Card, Credit Card or E-Check (Electronic Check) visit
You will be asked to enter the following information:
- A Parcel number
- Your debit, credit card or Bank Account information
- The amount of the tax payment
- An email address
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt. Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on your credit card or Bank statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.