260 4th Avenue North
P.O. Box 248
Twin Falls, ID
208-733-7610 EXT. 21
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
subject to days out of office due to calling
on nursing homes and homebound veterans
The Twin Falls County Veterans Officer helps Twin Falls County veterans receive the benefits to which type are entitled. The Veterans Officer can also help obtain medals from the military to which a veteran is entitled and may not have gotten.
Assist veterans and their dependents in claiming benefits in which they are entitled to through State and Federal governments.
Services provided include:
- Help fill out forms for service connect and pension benefits
- Help with VA insurance, vocation training and rehabilitation, burial benefits and hospitalization
- Help obtain DD 214’s and other supporting documents for claims
- Schedule rides on the DAV van to Boise VAMC everyday
- Monthly outreach conducted with Walt Jackson of IDVS